    far away.

    However, the 50 f1.4 is great for a close up facial shot without any flash.

    Jimmy

    Jimmy Smith, Dec 14, 2004

  2. Jimmy Smith

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >From: "Jimmy Smith"

    >Does anybody here use the Canon 10D with the 35mm f2 lens? If so, can
    >you give me your opinion on it?

    Works fine, about like a 'normal' lens in 35 mm ... good choice.

    Bill Hilton, Dec 14, 2004

  3. Jimmy Smith

    Guest

    I would think have a fixed 50mm and a fixed 35mm is buying two lens
    really close in focal lenght. The 35mm translates to 56mm on the 10D
    and the 50mm is a 80mm.
    I would think a 24mm which equates to a 38mm would be a better choice
    for a second lens. You can then do small group shots or get close and
    still fill the frame with an individual. The difference between 56 and
    80mm is really only a couple of steps either way.

    Just an opinion.

    Art

    , Dec 14, 2004