Canon 100-400 F4L IS

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Joe, Aug 12, 2006.

  1. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Joe, Aug 12, 2006

  2. Joe wrote:

    > Anyone else heard of this rumour of a 100-400 F4L IS?
    > http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/436358/0
    >
    > Sounds good. Also, means that you could use a 1.4X converter and not lose
    > autofocus.

    History shows that Canon is very good about not letting out leaks
    before major announcements, and that the speculation about
    what is to be announced is surprisingly far off the mark.

    Of course, I'm hoping for a higher megapixel 1D Mark II with
    same size pixels (8+ microns) and 14+ bit A-D.

    Be patient; the real answers will come.

    Roger

    Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark), Aug 12, 2006