    Messages:
    1
    My laptop had been working and I always connected through my family's wireless internet, but then i just turned on the computer and all my network connections had been deleted. I cannot see the available wireless connections box, and I do not know how to fix or what to put on my network connections. Please help.

    javier1992_1992, Jun 11, 2008

  2. javier1992_1992

    MarkSatterfield

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2008
    Messages:
    77
    Location:
    Central Florida
    I think you are talking about the wireless connection on the system tray?

    In XP, go to Control Panel
    Go to Network Connections
    Right click on the wireless connection icon
    Left click Properties
    Select "Show icon in notification area"

    Not sure this is really answering your question, if so, great! If not, please be more specific.

    --Mark

    http://www.marksatterfield.com

    Last edited: Jul 12, 2008

    MarkSatterfield, Jul 3, 2008