Cannot view MSDN Webcast w/Microsoft Office Live Meeting Replay

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Peter, Feb 16, 2009.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    I don't know where I can report problem in viewing MSDN Webcast.

    I can view MSDN Webcast w/Microsoft Office Live Meeting High-Fidelity
    Presentation format. But if I try to view the same MSDN Webcast w/Microsoft
    Office Live Meeting Replay format, the IE tab will just have the
    Connecting... running forever or I will get the error Internet Explorer
    cannot display the webpage. I have no problem to download the same MSDN
    Webcast in the Microsoft Office Live Meetinig Replay format and watch it in
    WMP 11.

    I have tried few MSDN webcasts and the same problem occurs. Here is one of
    the MSDN webcasts I tried:

    http://www.microsoft.com/events/series/detail/webcastdetails.aspx?seriesid=114&webcastid=4615

    Recording Subject: MSDN Webcast: Map your Data with SQL Server Spatial
    Features (Le
    Recording ID: 1032369778
    Peter, Feb 16, 2009