Cannot view kazaa website

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?VGVqYXk=?=, Aug 17, 2004.

  1. I log onto kazaa site then when it loads IE goes off

    =?Utf-8?B?VGVqYXk=?=, Aug 17, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGVqYXk=?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Tejay" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I log onto kazaa site then when it loads IE goes off

    Do you still have the packaging your computer came in?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 17, 2004

  3. And this has what to do with certification?

    --
    Mark Fugatt

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Aug 17, 2004
  4. Yes Why?

    =?Utf-8?B?VGVqYXk=?=, Aug 17, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?VGVqYXk=?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Tejay" <> wrote in message
    > Yes Why?

    Turn off the compuer, unplug it, and package it up neatly in the box. Put a
    note in the box saying something to the effect of "I am too stupid to
    provide details as to what my computer problem is, so I feel that it is my
    duty to no longer use the computer."
    Seal the box up, slap some postage on it, and ship it back to the
    manufacturer.

    HTH. HAND.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 17, 2004
  6. I am running windows xp home edition

    =?Utf-8?B?VGVqYXk=?=, Aug 18, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?VGVqYXk=?=

    Guest Guest

    Stop being so damn cheap and go buy your music instead of
    stealing it

    Guest, Aug 18, 2004