    i am using mozilla 1.7.12 and the email client. i have went in and made
    some changes to the email client and am no longer able to view html in
    my emails? does anyone have any suggestions. thanks.

    sandman, Feb 7, 2006

  2. sandman

    gwtc Guest

    sandman wrote:
    > i am using mozilla 1.7.12 and the email client. i have went in and made
    > some changes to the email client and am no longer able to view html in
    > my emails? does anyone have any suggestions. thanks.

    Try View, Message Body As, and pick what you want.

    gwtc, Feb 7, 2006

  3. sandman

    sandman Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > sandman wrote:
    >
    >> i am using mozilla 1.7.12 and the email client. i have went in and
    >> made some changes to the email client and am no longer able to view
    >> html in my emails? does anyone have any suggestions. thanks.

    > Try View, Message Body As, and pick what you want.

    it is on "origional html" i guess the proble actually that images are
    not viewable if the are linked.

    sandman, Feb 8, 2006
  4. sandman

    sandman Guest

    sandman wrote:
    > gwtc wrote:
    >
    >> sandman wrote:
    >>
    >>> i am using mozilla 1.7.12 and the email client. i have went in and
    >>> made some changes to the email client and am no longer able to view
    >>> html in my emails? does anyone have any suggestions. thanks.

    >> Try View, Message Body As, and pick what you want.

    > it is on "origional html" i guess the proble actually that images are
    > not viewable if the are linked.

    i finally figured it out, thank for all the help here. there was none.
    it was the load images in email messages. i had it checked. thanks for
    not helping.

    sandman, Feb 20, 2006
  5. sandman

    gwtc Guest

    sandman wrote:

    > sandman wrote:
    >
    >>gwtc wrote:

    >>>Try View, Message Body As, and pick what you want.

    >>it is on "origional html" i guess the proble actually that images are
    >>not viewable if the are linked.

    > i finally figured it out, thank for all the help here. there was none.
    > it was the load images in email messages. i had it checked. thanks for
    > not helping.

    You're most welcome. I guess for comments like that, we won't help
    you next time.

    PLONK!

    gwtc, Feb 20, 2006