    because I don't have the Knowledge or confidence.
    Help restore my kids belief in me as the promised PC ain't working.
    Thank you in advance.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWVs?=, Dec 26, 2005

  2. Do note, that not always is the stuff on the support CD compatible with x64.
    I am not familiar with the Asus, but I think you should check the graphics
    driver - if it is nVidia, it's probably not current anyway since they update
    frequently. All drivers have to be 64bit, or the machine will not run!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 26, 2005

  3. It is nVidia, I'll try that.
    Ta

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVs?=, Dec 26, 2005
  4. Here's where you should go and get your drivers
    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...r=US&mid=e61a2dc9-b641-4fc5-9e50-a00ec5b51856
    You'll find English as well as International versions.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 26, 2005
  5. Thanks all.
    Working