    that is required for automatic IP addressing. Printer sharing
    works fine. Would appreciate solution Thanx....... Both
    computers using XP Home Version

    =?Utf-8?B?a3hmOTM=?=, Mar 25, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?a3hmOTM=?=

    WLW Guest

    Usually the Microsoft Internet Connection Sharing will use 192.168.0.1 /
    255.255.255.0 for the Host system (the computer connected to the Internet)
    interface that is connecting to the other systems on your network. If that
    IP Address is already configured on something else then you might get that
    error. If you want to use ICS then do not configure anything to the
    192.168.0.* subnet, let ICS use that subnet in the automatic configs.

    You may want to look at:

    http://WWW.EZine.com/TechTips
    http://WWW.EZine.com/QandA
    or