    box. Only have General and Advanced. Why is it not there? Windows XP Home
    --
    wet

    =?Utf-8?B?d2V0aXBw?=, May 30, 2005

  2. The Microsoft wireless service is probably stopped. Several third party
    wireless clients disable our service to force you to use theirs. You can
    verify this by:

    START > RUN > and type "NET START WZCSVC"

    Open the properties for your wireless connection and check to see if the
    wireless tab reappears.

    What wireless adapter and client software are you using?

    --
    Jerry Peterson
    Windows Network Services - Wireless

    Jerry Peterson[MSFT], May 31, 2005