Cannot send email

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?bGluZGFwcGw=?=, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. I can receive email, but cannot send. ISP is AOL.
    =?Utf-8?B?bGluZGFwcGw=?=, Feb 15, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bGluZGFwcGw=?=

    Guest Guest

    Could be the Outgoing server in your account is incorrect
    or your Outbox could be corrupt
    Depending on your OS

    2000/XP

    OE: Tools | Options | Maintenance tab
    Press the Store Folders button.
    Note the location of the message stores (dbx files)
    Close OE
    Open Windows Explorer Tools | Folder Options | Views tab
    Select "Show hidden files and folders"
    Uncheck "Hide file extensions for known file types"
    Click Apply then OK
    The files will now be visible in Windows Explorer.
    Navigate to the folder that contains the dbx files you
    found in the Store Folders dialog Rename Outbox.dbx to
    Outbox.old Restart OE

    95/98

    Start > Find > Files of Folders
    Enter Outbox.dbx, look in C: drive
    Rename Outbox.dbx to .old
    Reopen Outlook

    Guest, Feb 15, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bGluZGFwcGw=?=

    Andy Foster Guest

    'Nuff said
    Andy Foster, Feb 15, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bGluZGFwcGw=?=

    Guest Guest

    Might help if you click "Send"

    Guest, Feb 16, 2004

    Only http://www.icertify.net can respond to your issue.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Politician Spock, Feb 16, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?bGluZGFwcGw=?=

    JaR Guest

    Politician Spock opined, On 2/16/04 8:07 AM:

    > "lindappl" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I can receive email, but cannot send. ISP is AOL.

    > Only http://www.icertify.net can respond to your issue.

    Hey! Dammit! That coffee was HOT!

    JaR
    Scalded Thug