cannot send attachment with email

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by The Prophecy, Jun 16, 2004.

  1. The Prophecy

    The Prophecy Guest

    Sylvain Portugais wrote:
    > I cannot send email attachment with my Sympatico account.
    > My computer is behing a linksys gateway/router.
    > I connect with ADSL modem, browsing is ok, simple email with no
    > attachment are working well too.
    >
    > Any idea ?

    Have you called Sympatico about this? If so, what did they say? Can you send
    attachments with any other e-mail account? Like Hotmail? Also, when you try
    and send an e-mail with an attachment, did you get any error messages?

    The Prophecy, Jun 16, 2004

  2. The Prophecy

    Boomer Guest

    "Sylvain Portugais" <> wrote:

    > I cannot send email attachment with my Sympatico account.
    > My computer is behing a linksys gateway/router.
    > I connect with ADSL modem, browsing is ok, simple email with no
    > attachment are working well too.
    >
    > Any idea ?

    Hello

    Could you please adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?
    You are posting from the future.

    For Windows :
    1. Double click the time in the lower right corner of the system
    tray.
    2. In the dialog box that pops up select the *Time Zone* tab.
    3. Use the drop down menu to select the correct entry for "your" TIME
    ZONE.
    Check "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes
    4. Also, Check the box marked Daylight Savings Time.
    5. Then click OK to save it.

    ~Further information at the site below.~
    http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

    Thank You Very Much :)

    P.S. It does not matter if you are living on the far side of the
    moon.
    Your computer clock/date/time zone is incorrect.

    Sylvain Portugais, Jun 16, 2004
  4. The Prophecy

    The Prophecy Guest

    Again i repeat:

    "Can you send attachments with any other e-mail account? Like Hotmail?
    Also, when you try and send an e-mail with an attachment, did you
    get any error messages?"

    I also forgot to ask if you what e-mail client you are using? Outlook?
    Outlook Express? Mozilla? Something else?

    The Prophecy, Jun 16, 2004
  5. I did contact the sympatico but they don't support connecting through

    Sylvain Portugais, Jun 16, 2004