    In my IE6 I cannot see some pictures in HTTP protocol. There are only empty
    square with X.
    What I must to add for solution this problem.
    Adi, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Adi

    °Mike° Guest

    Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer

    How Internet Explorer Cache Settings Affect Web Browsing

    Web Accessories Functionality Turns Off Image Downloading

    Images & Pictures - Internet Explorer
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm

    Can't see jpg's or gifs - Red X - images missing
    http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#jpg_gif

    Enabling and disabling Ad Blocking in Norton
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/pfdocs/2001100915311136

    On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:56:23 +0100, in
    <dRUXd.10068$>
    Adi scrawled: