    connectivity. I cannot access any websites or ping urls. I get an error on
    startup that says TCP/IP network transport is not installed. I also cannot
    renew TCP/IP address from command prompt. Any suggestions??

    =?Utf-8?B?VHV0?=, Jan 19, 2005

  2. from the cmd have you tried releasing your ip? command > ipconfig /release
    , then: ipconfig /renew

    =?Utf-8?B?bXVyYXVkZXI=?=, Jan 19, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VHV0?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    It does not seem thta you have a real viable connetion.
    May be this can Help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jan 19, 2005
  4. thanks jack...did not help to reset the address

    =?Utf-8?B?VHV0?=, Jan 21, 2005
  5. thanks for the response.....i tried the commands ....no luck...i get and
    error saying the operation was attempted on something that is not a socket

    =?Utf-8?B?VHV0?=, Jan 21, 2005