    is AOL. At wits end having spent 10 hours on this, all suggestions received
    with grovelling gratitude.

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?U3VlYndsY2g=?=, Jul 13, 2006

  2. Hi
    It can be many things.
    First make sure that your Wireless is On (
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless/html )
    If it does not work assess your network configuration.
    In General, you can debug the Network Settings of a computer by following
    these steps.
    Check the Network parameters in the Computer's Device Manager. Make sure
    that the Network Card drivers are installed correctly; i.e. there is No IRQ
    conflict, and No Ghost installation. http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost
    Step Two Verify Basic network setting in the OS:
    http://www.ezlan.net/Installing#verify If the above two Steps indicates that
    every thing looks good but functionally it does not work.
    Step Three. Check (and repair if necessary) the Socket Layers, Winsock, and
    or refresh the TCP/IP Stack. http://www.ezlan.net/clean#refreshnet
    If every thing checks OK.
    Wireless, Basic Configuration: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Config.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).