    Joe
    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    http://mail.giantcompany.com
    Joseph Isbell, Oct 19, 2003

  2. Have you tried these links?
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/passport/instructions_a.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/passport/instructions_b.asp

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    "Joseph Isbell" <> wrote in message
    news:cvDkb.93125$%...
    > I passed 70-210 and am trying to log on to the MS MCP site.
    > I created a .NET passport but cannot get beyond the page where I am

    supposed

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Oct 19, 2003

  3. Joseph Isbell

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I passed 70-210 and am trying to log on to the MS MCP site.
    > I created a .NET passport but cannot get beyond the page where I am

    supposed
    > to enter my registration ID which is on the paperwork that shows I passed
    > 70-210. i have tried my Candidate ID, Registration and Site #. The site
    > keeps telling me something I entered doesn't match my .NET profile.
    > I double and triple checked spelling. Any ideas???

    Also try emailing Mike Phelp at , if the pages Tom
    suggested don't work out.

    KB

    His name's not really Mike...

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 19, 2003
  4. Joseph Isbell

    harrier Guest

    Hi

    Had the same problem. You have to edit your passport
    profile and make sure that every entry is correct. You can
    get a passport with just an email and password but the
    blank entries are errr...well "blank" so (as in my case)
    the last five digits of my phone number were not there to
    be checked so I got an error when I tried to register.

    ALSO make sure the email address you used for registering
    for the exams is the same as your passport email address.
    People change addresses from time to time.

    These two points stopped myself and a friend from
    associating our 210 and 215 passes with our passports.

    Hope that helps.

    Regards

    harrier

    harrier, Oct 21, 2003
  5. Joseph Isbell

    Grim Guest

    you can have a different email address registered with MS
    than what you use for your passport. The email address you
    register with MS is the same as what you register with
    your testing agency ie Prometric. L8r.

    Grim, Oct 22, 2003