    John Owens
    www.goodviews.co.uk
    Fax +44 1509 890822

    John Owens, Apr 12, 2005

  2. John Owens

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:13:02 +0100, "John Owens"
    <> wrote:

    >I have recently developed a problem. pdf files seem to not print.

    'Seem'? Do they or don't they? Do you get an error?

    Evan Platt, Apr 13, 2005

  3. > On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:13:02 +0100, "John Owens"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I have recently developed a problem. pdf files seem to not print.

    Some PDF creation programs allow the file creator to deny printing
    privileges.

    Cleburne

    Patrick Cleburne, Apr 13, 2005
  4. John Owens

    John Owens Guest

    "Patrick Cleburne" <reb@_rebyell.xcom> wrote in message
    > > On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:13:02 +0100, "John Owens"
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > >>I have recently developed a problem. pdf files seem to not print.

    > Some PDF creation programs allow the file creator to deny printing
    > privileges.
    >
    > Cleburne

    Thanks but I am finding I cannot print files that I have previously printed.

    --
    John Owens
    www.goodviews.co.uk

    John Owens, Apr 13, 2005
  5. John Owens

    John Owens Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:13:02 +0100, "John Owens"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >I have recently developed a problem. pdf files seem to not print.

    > 'Seem'? Do they or don't they? Do you get an error?
    > --

    No error message. The printer makes noises as though it is going to start
    up. The 'printing' light flashes then nothing happens - for hours if you
    leave it.
    --
    John Owens
    www.goodviews.co.uk

    John Owens, Apr 13, 2005
  6. "John Owens" <> wrote in message

    > "Patrick Cleburne" <reb@_rebyell.xcom> wrote in message

    >> Some PDF creation programs allow the file creator to deny printing
    >> privileges.
    >>
    >> Cleburne
    >>

    > Thanks but I am finding I cannot print files that I have previously
    > printed.
    >
    > --
    > John Owens
    > www.goodviews.co.uk
    > Fax +44 1509 890822

    Oh well-- maybe push the "print" button harder;-)

    Cleburne

    Patrick Cleburne, Apr 13, 2005
  7. John Owens

    Todd Guest

    Are they from a website or saved locally?

    On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:48:07 +0100, "John Owens"
    <> wrote:

    >"Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:13:02 +0100, "John Owens"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I have recently developed a problem. pdf files seem to not print.

    >> 'Seem'? Do they or don't they? Do you get an error?
    >> --

    >No error message. The printer makes noises as though it is going to start
    >up. The 'printing' light flashes then nothing happens - for hours if you
    >leave it.

    Todd...

    www.toddsplace.ca
    * Replace me with todd to reply

    Todd, Apr 14, 2005
  8. John Owens

    John Owens Guest

    Both, thanks.

    John

    --
    John Owens
    www.goodviews.co.uk

    John Owens, Apr 16, 2005
  9. John Owens

    peterofware

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Problems Printing Pdf Files.

    Hi,

    I cannot print pdf files either, I used to be able to. Now each time I try to , it offers me a chance to save the file somewhere but there is no way it will let me print it even from this file. This has been happening since I was given "Ecobutton" as a present this didn't work properly , they told me to uninstall "Acrobat Type Manager", I have tried to reinstall Type Manager without success, however I cannot see that Type Manager is specifically needed to print pdf files. Any ideas please?

    peterofware, May 17, 2009
  10. John Owens

    rhchan

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2012
    Messages:
    1

    Did you ever figure out how to fix it?? I have the same problem..

    rhchan, Jan 11, 2012