    icon it appears that it is sending it to the printer but it does not print.

    Any help appreciated. Thanks.
    Phil B.

    Phil, Sep 8, 2006

  2. Phil

    Guest

    "Phil" <> wrote:

    > My neighbor cannot print any AOL e-mails. When he selects the printer
    >icon it appears that it is sending it to the printer but it does not print.

    RIght click on the printer icon (systray) and select resume.

    --
    1000 virtual cars racing at the same time - Trackmania Sunrise :D
    http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=12321

    , Sep 8, 2006

  3. Phil

    Dave Guest

    "Phil" <> wrote in message
    | My neighbor cannot print any AOL e-mails. When he selects the printer
    | icon it appears that it is sending it to the printer but it does not
    print.

    | Any help appreciated. Thanks.
    | Phil B.

    Get a REAL Email account

    Dave, Sep 8, 2006
  4. Phil

    Fat Slag Guest

    This could be margolotta's dad?

    snipped

    Fat Slag, Sep 8, 2006
  5. Phil

    Gordon Guest

    "Phil" <> wrote in message
    > My neighbor cannot print any AOL e-mails.

    Why would he want to?

    Gordon, Sep 8, 2006
  6. Phil

    ProfGene Guest

    Phil wrote:
    > My neighbor cannot print any AOL e-mails. When he selects the printer
    > icon it appears that it is sending it to the printer but it does not print.
    >
    > Any help appreciated. Thanks.
    > Phil B.

    copy and past it into a program that will print like MSword

    ProfGene, Sep 26, 2006
  7. Phil

    Frosty Guest

    I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Tue, 26 Sep
    2006 00:38:22 -0500, and who should I see posting but ProfGene
    <>! I could scarely believe ProfGene <>
    would remark:

    >Phil wrote:
    >> My neighbor cannot print any AOL e-mails. When he selects the printer
    >> icon it appears that it is sending it to the printer but it does not print.
    >>
    >> Any help appreciated. Thanks.
    >> Phil B.
    >>

    >copy and past it into a program that will print like MSword

    There's a very good possibility that this AOL'er has no idea how to
    "copy & paste."

    Frosty, Sep 26, 2006