    (I did download and install Adobe Flash Player but that didn't seem to
    help.)
    , Jan 19, 2009

  2. wrote:
    > I'm using Mozilla Firefox 3.0.5 with XP Pro.
    >
    > I seem to have lost the ability to play Youtube videos. What plugin do
    > I need to be able to see these online videos again?
    >
    > (I did download and install Adobe Flash Player but that didn't seem to
    > help.)

    you need flash.

    Did you install the flash for Mozilla/Firefox, or did
    you installed the one for IE?

    Click on Tools, Add-ons, Plugins button, and see if the
    flash plugin is listed. Is it?

    Do a search on your hard drive for NPSWF32.dll and copy
    it to the Plugin directory of the Firefox program
    directory.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jan 19, 2009

  3. TOMIN

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Play youtube videos on firefox

    I FOUND THE SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM AT
    digitdiary.blogspot.com/2009/09/cant-play-youtube-videos-on-mozilla.html
    TOMIN, Dec 25, 2009