    is and if this is the reason the software will not work. Anyone able to help
    me out??? If anyone wants to try this software out I got if from
    www.maxivista.com. it is a free download. thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?b2xpMTIyMQ==?=, Aug 30, 2006

  2. If you can ping from one machine to the other, then they are connected.

    If they are connected, and you can't ping in just one direction, this is
    almost always due to a firewall.

    They have provided a good description of firewall issues:
    http://www.maxivista.com/docs2/09/manual.htm#firewall

    I would check this again.

    --
    Greg Lindsay [MSFT]