    to scan the Hard drive?

    I use Win 98SE.

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:25:54 GMT, "Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt"
    <> wrote:

    >I trying to scan my hard drive but it would not start.

    Does it give an error? Have you tried rebooting?

    Evan Platt, Jul 20, 2005

  3. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Yddap Guest

    In news:mWuDe.4290$,
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt <> opined very
    noisily:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I trying to scan my hard drive but it would not start. What shall I
    > do to scan the Hard drive?
    >
    > I use Win 98SE.
    >
    > Rajinder

    Do it in "Safe Mode"
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply

    Yddap, Jul 20, 2005
  4. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Render Me Guest

    Use 80 grit sandpaper.

    Render Me, Jul 20, 2005
  5. Hi,

    It does not show any error but just keep on trying. Then even after 10
    times, I say "no" and even then it does not work.

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Jul 20, 2005
  6. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Paul B. Guest

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I trying to scan my hard drive but it would not start. What
    > shall I do to scan the Hard drive?
    >
    > I use Win 98SE.
    >
    > Rajinder

    Do it in safe mode, command line only. type scandisk /? to see
    options.

    p.

    Paul B., Jul 21, 2005