    through Modem?

    I use Win98SE and Internet Explorer 6.

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Wizard Guest

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I try to open the Internet Explorer site but it would crash. I went
    > to the add/remove programme window I tried to repair the IE6 and other
    > download missing components but still no luck.
    >
    > Could I go into safemode and try to down load afresh by connecting
    > through Modem?
    >
    > I use Win98SE and Internet Explorer 6.
    >
    > Rajinder

    **** you and **** the camel you rode in on. Mai teri phudee marna. Teri ma
    mera phani chat de. Teri bebe nu das lagde meri lan chupan ley. Mai tairee
    mah di phudee gilee kardinda. Teri ma di puddhi eni vadi haigi jes vele main
    onu ungly denda meri karri ta 2 anghootian pass jan de.

    Wizard, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    trout Guest

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I try to open the Internet Explorer site but it would crash.

    What 'Internet Explorer site'?
    --
    Are you talking about Windows Update?

    trout, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    k35454 Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I try to open the Internet Explorer site but it would crash. I went
    > to the add/remove programme window I tried to repair the IE6 and other
    > download missing components but still no luck.
    >
    > Could I go into safemode and try to down load afresh by connecting
    > through Modem?
    >
    > I use Win98SE and Internet Explorer 6.
    >
    > Rajinder

    **** you and **** the camel you rode in on. Mai teri phudee marna. Teri ma
    mera phani chat de. Teri bebe nu das lagde meri lan chupan ley. Mai tairee
    mah di phudee gilee kardinda. Teri ma di puddhi eni vadi haigi jes vele main
    onu ungly denda meri karri ta 2 anghootian pass jan de.

    On my computer, the modem is not connected in Safe Mode. Have
    you run anti-virus, etc., in Safe Mode? k35454.

    k35454, Mar 24, 2005