Cannot open Internet Options in IE 6.0

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ::chloey::, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. ::chloey::

    ::chloey:: Guest

    Hello,

    Don't you have several windows sessions on your computer?

    If you are connecting with a session wich doesn't have administrator rights,
    you won't be autorized to control some options which needs this rights.

    ::chloey::

    Sy_Ta.2541$...

    First, Jul 25, 2003

  3. ::chloey::

    UnderDog Guest

    Do you have SpywareBlaster installed? If so, go to open it, go to
    Tools/Misc. IE Settings and uncheck the box marked Disable the IE Home Page
    settings area in the Internet Tools Control Panel. Also, if you have Spybot
    S&D, open in advanced mode, click Spybot-S&D/Immunize, scroll to the bottom,
    and uncheck the box marked Lock IE start page setting against user changes
    (current user).

    UnderDog, Jul 25, 2003