    modem with wireless gateway. Ethernet connection for desktop, wireless for
    notebook. Both can connect to internet, but not each other. Need FAQ or
    referral to more info to accomplish this, have tried off and on for a week!

    =?Utf-8?B?Uy4gRGF5?=, Oct 24, 2004

  2. I am in exactly the same position - I have got pretty close to having it all
    work OK. I now have two networks - with one computer in each - can't get
    both of them on the same network. Will post if I get any success, please do
    the same. Good luck.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGVlQw==?=, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Are both computers under the Microsoft Windows Network and listed in the
    same domain (found in Network Places->Entire Network)?

    Warren Bryant, Nov 1, 2004