    logging from an xp client connected to server

    any ideas?

    tnx

    Paul Smith, Mar 25, 2008

  2. Paul Smith

    OTHMAN Guest

    "Paul Smith" wrote:

    > Cannot login using new accounts
    >
    > I am encountering logon problems when using new created profiles....some old
    > profiles work well.
    >
    > problem: "The local policy of this system does not permit you to logon
    > interactively"
    >
    > scenario:
    >
    > logins created on win 2003 server
    > logging from an xp client connected to server
    >

    > any ideas?
    >
    > tnx

    Are you tyring to use Remote Desktop?

    --
    Big Up CertGuard.
    http://certguard.com/forums/

    OTHMAN, Mar 25, 2008

  3. Paul Smith

    Paul Smith Guest

    no just logon domain

    Paul Smith, Mar 25, 2008
  4. Paul Smith

    OTHMAN Guest

    You need to Set Logon User Rights with the Ntrights.exe
    eg:
    ntrights -m \\computer -u user -r SeDenyInteractiveLogonRight

    usage: -u xxx User/Group
    -m \\xxx machine to perform the operation on (default local machine)
    -e xxxxx Add xxxxx to the event log
    -r xxx revokes the xxx right
    +r xxx grants the xxx right

    --