CANNOT LOGIN TO TEST KING SIGHT

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jihaima Tardanian, Jun 29, 2004.

  1. HELLO I GOT MY USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOR 70-215 BUTT
    CANNOT LOGIN TO TK SIGHT, PLEASE GIVE TIPS.

    Jihaima Tardanian, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Jihaima Tardanian

    Neil Guest

    "Jihaima Tardanian" <> wrote in
    news:2301201c45dec$ef67aa70$:

    > PLEASE GIVE TIPS.

    look both ways before you cross the street

    OSYACK OBCHYANEEYA

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Jihaima Tardanian

    Matt Guest

    Here is a thought.....contact Test King.

    Matt, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Jihaima Tardanian

    LnkWizard Guest

    Assfucker! Serves you right, I hope you rot in the 9th layer of hell for
    destroying my cert by trying to cheat your way in

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Jun 29, 2004
  5. Jihaima Tardanian

    Sandworm Guest

    "Jihaima Tardanian" <> wrote in

    > HELLO I GOT MY USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOR 70-215 BUTT
    > CANNOT LOGIN TO TK SIGHT, PLEASE GIVE TIPS.

    Your lamea$$ is the reason it took me a month to find an acceptable
    job upon completion of my MCSE you di@kless wonder.

    Go to BK and get the job you deserve......can't log into a cheat site, what
    an idiot!!!!

    Ish Moi Koi Tovarish,
    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 29, 2004
  6. Jihaima Tardanian

    Sandworm Guest

    "Matt" <> wrote in news:231db01c45dee
    $bceaf190$:

    > Here is a thought.....contact Test King.

    Here's a better though, load the weapon, place it next to your
    temple (that's the side part of your pointy head) and gently squeeze
    the little part that makes it all noisy!!!

    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 29, 2004
  7. Jihaima Tardanian

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in

    > Here's a better though, load the weapon, place it next to your
    > temple (that's the side part of your pointy head) and gently squeeze
    > the little part that makes it all noisy!!!

    you be in a MOOD sandy...

    I like it though....

    down THEN across...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  8. Jihaima Tardanian

    Jihamia T Guest

    PLEASE GET ME IN TO SIGHT SO I CAN STUDY, WHY MAKE FIGHTS
    WITH ME!!! I PAID 59.99 us FOR THE GUIDE I AM RIGHT TO
    TEST IT!!!

    Jihamia T, Jun 29, 2004
  9. Jihaima Tardanian

    Sandworm Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Sandworm <> wrote in
    >
    >> Here's a better though, load the weapon, place it next to your
    >> temple (that's the side part of your pointy head) and gently squeeze
    >> the little part that makes it all noisy!!!

    > you be in a MOOD sandy...
    >
    > I like it though....
    >
    > down THEN across...

    Yeah, but I'm not bitter about having to start at hell desk....
    Ok, maybe I am but it's these lamer's and there ilk's fault.

    Plus I had all the rest so I need to spend all this rage that's
    been pent up for 2 weeks.

    Sandworm, Jun 29, 2004
  10. Jihaima Tardanian

    Techie Guest

    That would make too much sense

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jun 29, 2004
  11. Jihaima Tardanian

    Sandworm Guest

    "Jihamia T" <> wrote in news:227a601c45df1$be559dc0
    $:

    > PLEASE GET ME IN TO SIGHT SO I CAN STUDY, WHY MAKE FIGHTS
    > WITH ME!!! I PAID 59.99 us FOR THE GUIDE I AM RIGHT TO
    > TEST IT!!!

    Then you are obviously a dip$hit who doesn't know where the cap lock key is
    located.

    Sandworm, Jun 29, 2004
  12. Jihaima Tardanian

    Neil Guest

    "Jihamia T" <> wrote in news:227a601c45df1$be559dc0
    $:

    > PLEASE GET ME IN TO SIGHT SO I CAN STUDY, WHY MAKE FIGHTS
    > WITH ME!!! I PAID 59.99 us FOR THE GUIDE I AM RIGHT TO
    > TEST IT!!!

    a) stop shouting..the caps locks are that little key that says....
    ..
    ..
    ..
    caps locks

    b) why ask for it here, dipstick? tell you what, why don't you fix my
    visa bill? WHY YOU NO HELP WITH MY VISA BILL??! WHY MAKE FIGHTS WITH ME!!

    c) it is likely not a wise thing to request access to a site that
    promotes cheating on a publicly available newsgroup, sponsored by the
    intended victim of the cheating. you sir are a OSYACK OBCHYANEEYA. this
    is otherwise known as:

    ===================
    ..A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.
    ===================

    BUBYE NOW!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  13. Jihaima Tardanian

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in

    > Plus I had all the rest so I need to spend all this rage that's
    > been pent up for 2 weeks.

    it's the left over road rage from being stuck behind the guy who listened
    too intently to the Dennis Leary classic tune, isn't it?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  14. Jihaima Tardanian

    Sandworm Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Sandworm <> wrote in
    >
    >> Plus I had all the rest so I need to spend all this rage that's
    >> been pent up for 2 weeks.

    > it's the left over road rage from being stuck behind the guy who
    > listened too intently to the Dennis Leary classic tune, isn't it?

    No doubt!!! I haven't thought about that song in a long time, man he was
    funny when he did stand up.

    Sandworm, Jun 29, 2004
  15. Jihamia T wrote:
    > PLEASE GET ME IN TO SIGHT SO I CAN STUDY, WHY MAKE FIGHTS
    > WITH ME!!! I PAID 59.99 us FOR THE GUIDE I AM RIGHT TO
    > TEST IT!!!

    This is either the best troll I've seen in a long time or the dumbest SOB
    I've seen in a long time.

    --
    Fris "Six of one, half dozen of the other" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 29, 2004
  16. Jihaima Tardanian

    JaR Guest

    Jihaima Tardanian wrote:

    > HELLO I GOT MY USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOR 70-215 BUTT
    > CANNOT LOGIN TO TK SIGHT, PLEASE GIVE TIPS.

    You are over oxygenated. Please stop all oxygen use until further notice.

    JaR
    Blue Thug

    JaR, Jun 29, 2004
  17. >This is either the best troll I've seen in a long time or the dumbest SOB
    >I've seen in a long time.

    i vote troll

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 29, 2004
  18. >down THEN across...

    the best

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 29, 2004
  19. Jihaima Tardanian

    Neil Guest

    >>This is either the best troll I've seen in a long time or the dumbest SOB
    >>I've seen in a long time.

    > i vote troll
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    yup, I see it now...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  20. Jihaima Tardanian

    JaR Guest

    Jihamia T wrote:

    > PLEASE GET ME IN TO SIGHT SO I CAN STUDY, WHY MAKE FIGHTS
    > WITH ME!!! I PAID 59.99 us FOR THE GUIDE I AM RIGHT TO
    > TEST IT!!!

    I have you in the sights now, please hold still for just a moment...

    JaR, Jun 29, 2004