    for any help.

    Regards,
    Lon
    =?Utf-8?B?TG9uIERpZmZlbmRlcmZlcg==?=, Jan 16, 2006

  2. You should be given option during the final phase of setup to create
    password for Admin account, unless you were using 2 characters for your
    password, maybe thats why you hindered from going any further. I would
    suggest you reinstall again and this, slow down, read the last dialogs with
    Time Zone, Workgroup settings and then account setup, use a password with a
    minimum of 6 to 8 characters.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    "Lon Diffenderfer" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 16, 2006

  3. Andre,

    I can assure that that I was in no hurry when I was installing the OS. There
    was no place to enter a password on the last dialogs. In fact, I have
    installed it twice already and neither time did I see a screen for creating a
    password. If I did not create one, the password should be blank anyway.

    Regards,
    Lon

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9uIERpZmZlbmRlcmZlcg==?=, Jan 17, 2006
  4. Ok, have you tried logging into the account under Safe Mode? Try that then
    create a local account that you can use and restart back in Normal Mode.

    Andre Da Costa, Jan 17, 2006
  5. Andre,

    I have already attempted logging in under Safe Mode. It still asks for an
    Administrator password which does not exist.

    Regards,
    Lon

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9uIERpZmZlbmRlcmZlcg==?=, Jan 17, 2006
  6. You obviously are not doing something right. You should be give the option
    to apply a password during final phase of setup, make sure you do that, log
    in with it and create the other accounts on your install.

    Andre Da Costa, Jan 17, 2006