    Page. My OS is Windows98SE and have MS Office 2000. Can anyone help me
    please?
    Emre CAKIR

    Martyn, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Martyn

    °Mike° Guest

    "Imm32.dll" Error Message Installing or Running a Program

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:13:31 +0200, in
    <brqa03$6akiq$-berlin.de>
    Martyn scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Martyn

    Martyn Guest

    Thanks for the reply Mike. I followed the instructions and did a system file
    check as proposed on the help page. Windows reported a changed file and I
    let it to be replaced with the original. But the trouble still continues. It
    looks like the problem is associated with Office2000 files and not with
    windows. I haven't got the OfficeCD with me so I cannot do a complete
    re-install. Any ideas for a solution?...

    Martyn, Dec 17, 2003
  4. Martyn

    °Mike° Guest

    I don't use MS Office programs, but I would suggest uninstalling Office,
    cleaning up your system -- see my signature -- and then re-install
    Office.

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:22:19 +0200, in
    <brqe1j$6fsj3$-berlin.de>
    Martyn scrawled:

    >Thanks for the reply Mike. I followed the instructions and did a system file
    >check as proposed on the help page. Windows reported a changed file and I
    >let it to be replaced with the original. But the trouble still continues. It
    >looks like the problem is associated with Office2000 files and not with
    >windows. I haven't got the OfficeCD with me so I cannot do a complete
    >re-install. Any ideas for a solution?...

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 17, 2003