    Is it only me or do I have to use Internet explorer?

    Roger

    , May 25, 2006

  2. Ed Mullen Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I accessed site below with this browser (Mozilla firefox) and cannot
    > acess any of those radio stations listed in site below. I get error
    > messages.
    >
    > http://www.radiomat.com/
    >
    > Has anybody else had the same problem?
    >
    > It works with internet explorer, but not with Firefox 1.5.0.3.
    >
    > Is it only me or do I have to use Internet explorer?
    >
    > Roger

    Most likely: allow pop-ups and cookies. You may have to do this for
    multiple sites as the listen links are not all on the primary site's domain.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, May 25, 2006

  3. Guest

    They are all allowed.

    have you tried to access radio stations on url listed in my posting?

    Roger

    , May 25, 2006
  4. Ed Mullen Guest

    wrote:
    > They are all allowed.
    >
    > have you tried to access radio stations on url listed in my posting?
    >
    > Roger

    Yes. Successfully. I suggest you delete all cookies related to those
    sites then visit again and see what happens.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, May 25, 2006
  5. gwtc Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >>They are all allowed.
    >>
    >>have you tried to access radio stations on url listed in my posting?
    >>
    >>Roger
    >>

    > Yes. Successfully. I suggest you delete all cookies related to those
    > sites then visit again and see what happens.

    interesting, cause I keep getting a "HTTP Error 404 - File or
    directory not found" message -- Moz 1.7.13 and FF 1.5.0.3

    --
    Witty Words of Wisdom: Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in
    case you have to eat them.

    gwtc, May 25, 2006
  6. Ed Mullen Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> They are all allowed.
    >>>
    >>> have you tried to access radio stations on url listed in my posting?
    >>>
    >>> Roger
    >>>

    >> Yes. Successfully. I suggest you delete all cookies related to those
    >> sites then visit again and see what happens.
    >>

    > interesting, cause I keep getting a "HTTP Error 404 - File or directory
    > not found" message -- Moz 1.7.13 and FF 1.5.0.3

    Hosts file? Network timeout? Martians?

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, May 25, 2006
  7. gwtc Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > gwtc wrote:
    >
    >>Ed Mullen wrote:

    >>>Yes. Successfully. I suggest you delete all cookies related to those
    >>>sites then visit again and see what happens.
    >>>

    >>interesting, cause I keep getting a "HTTP Error 404 - File or directory
    >>not found" message -- Moz 1.7.13 and FF 1.5.0.3
    >>

    > Hosts file? Network timeout? Martians?

    I tried it everyway I could. With and without Hosts, with and without
    cookies, with and without popups, and with and without javascript and
    I get the same problem. It must be those Gecko Martians then.

    gwtc, May 25, 2006
  8. Ed Mullen Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >> gwtc wrote:

    >>> interesting, cause I keep getting a "HTTP Error 404 - File or
    >>> directory not found" message -- Moz 1.7.13 and FF 1.5.0.3
    >>>

    >> Hosts file? Network timeout? Martians?
    >>

    > I tried it everyway I could. With and without Hosts, with and without
    > cookies, with and without popups, and with and without javascript and I
    > get the same problem. It must be those Gecko Martians then.

    Well, for God's sake then, disable the Martians!!! Geez. <slinks away
    in a huff>

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, May 26, 2006
  9. Stubby Guest

    I had to allow popups. KDKA from Pittsburgh worked fine.

    Stubby, May 26, 2006
  10. Guest

    To anyone who cares,

    I discovered the reason why Firefox was preventing me from accessing
    radio stations at a certain URL site

    At the bottom right hand side of Firefox Browser, there is a Firefox
    logo.

    When you click on it, a Microsoft explorer icon comes on. I clicked on
    it and tried accessing the radio stations and it worked this time.

    Simple solution.

    Roger

    , Jun 15, 2006
  11. Guest

    Dearest Ed:
    Thank you so much for posting this. All of a sudden I was not able to
    listen to my radio on line for a couple of different stations using
    radiomat and replay radio. Deleting those cookies did the trick! I love
    these forums, cuz anytime I have a problem, I come here and there is
    the solution.

    bj
    http://www.bluemoonfibers.com

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > They are all allowed.
    > >
    > > have you tried to access radio stations on url listed in my posting?
    > >
    > > Roger
    > >

    > Yes. Successfully. I suggest you delete all cookies related to those
    > sites then visit again and see what happens.
    >
    > --
    > Ed Mullen
    > http://edmullen.net
    > http://mozilla.edmullen.net
    > http://abington.edmullen.net
    > Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor but book publishers aren't
    > afraid to have Chapter 11?

    , Jun 17, 2006