    something is blocking the audio preview.
    Any suggestions?

    Mike
    Mike, Jul 31, 2005

  2. Mike

    Mike Guest

    OS is XP Pro

    Mike

    Mike, Jul 31, 2005

  3. Mike

    WormWood Guest

    Get Windows Media Player and/or Real Player, install them/it as a
    plug-in to your browser as directed.
    <plugindoc.mozdev.org>

    WormWood, Jul 31, 2005
  4. Mike

    WormWood Guest

    Oops.....
    http://plugindoc.mozdev.org

    WormWood, Jul 31, 2005
  5. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Windows Media Player and Real Player are installed on the pc.
    Just ocurred to me to use IE when broswing the amazon website.

    Thanks,

    Mike

    Mike, Aug 1, 2005