    Libros, ciencia ficción y programación
    Triste puedo estar solo; para estar alegre, necesito compañía.
    -- Elbert Hubbard. (1856-1915) Ensayista estadounidense.
    RFOG, Jun 1, 2006

  2. Hola:
    El MSN Messenger se instala en \Program Files (x86)\MSN Messenger\
    Debes buscarlo allí.
    MSN Messenger installation path is \Program Files (x86)\MSN Messenger\
    There's where you should look for it.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 2, 2006

  3. He or She is referring to the built in Messenger that comes with Windows XP
    Carlos "Windows Messenger 5":
    C:\Program Files\Messenger
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 2, 2006
  4. RFOG

    RFOG Guest

    On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 03:46:59 +0200, Andre Da Costa [Extended64]
    <> wrote:

    > He or She is referring to the built in Messenger that comes with Windows
    > XP
    > Carlos "Windows Messenger 5":
    > C:\Program Files\Messenger

    Yes.

    MSN Messenger is a BIG BROTHER wit a big memory eating and big resurce
    eating and big spam spots -Maximized Windows Messenger working with
    various chat windows opened eats same memory and processor time than MSN
    miminized...

    --
    Visita mi blog: http://rfog.blogsome.com
    Libros, ciencia ficción y programación
    Prefiero crecer, a sentar cabeza.
    -- Joan Manuel Serrat. (1943) Cantautor catalán. (Mi primo el Nano).
    RFOG, Jun 2, 2006
  5. RFOG

    RFOG Guest

    Hi!

    I've reinstalled Xp due other issues (most of them moving hard disks) and
    now it works.

    Sorry for the inconvenience.

    PS: This is a test message to verify OE crash... It crashes when dowlonading
    inspected messages while it is doing by itself in a non default news account
    (check for new messages every ...).

    RFOG, Jun 3, 2006