    the same VM software.

    Thank you,
    Eric Vogel
    Eric Vogel, Sep 3, 2010

  2. Are you trying to install WS 2008 R2 in XP Mode or VPC? If so, neither
    will support 64-bit guests, only 32-bit guests.

    Bobby Johnson, Sep 4, 2010

  3. Eric Vogel

    Eric Vogel Guest

    Oh, so this is a limitation of VPC?
    Far as I know in VPC mode.

    Guess I gotta go and DL it from MSDNAA.

    Eric Vogel, Sep 4, 2010
  4. Eric Vogel

    Eric Vogel Guest

    Thanks. Of course, can't run 64 bit. Microsoft can't do simple stuff VMWare
    can do and VM Player runs on all editions of Win 7....

    Eric Vogel, Sep 5, 2010