    file. Can anyone offer help on this?

    I must say I'm not happy with XP so far. Some of my favorite software from
    ME will not run on XP.
    MICHAEL GREGORY, Nov 14, 2004

  2. MICHAEL GREGORY

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 00:45:09 GMT "MICHAEL GREGORY"
    used 9 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >On my ME machine, I exported my Favorites and e-mailed them to myself. Then
    >on my XP machine, I received the e-mail, saved the file, and tried to import
    >Favorites. But I got an error message saying it was not a valid bookmark
    >file. Can anyone offer help on this?

    Did you try to import them into IE? I don't think IE uses "bookmark"
    terminology, but I could be mistaken.

    >I must say I'm not happy with XP so far. Some of my favorite software from
    >ME will not run on XP.

    Really? Like what?

    --
    -Graham

    Remove the 'snails' from my email
    G. Morgan, Nov 14, 2004

  3. MICHAEL GREGORY

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Don't be mad at XP. Talk to the software manufacture.

    pcbutts1, Nov 14, 2004
  4. On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 00:45:09 GMT, "MICHAEL GREGORY"
    <> wrote:

    >On my ME machine, I exported my Favorites and e-mailed them to myself. Then
    >on my XP machine, I received the e-mail, saved the file, and tried to import
    >Favorites. But I got an error message saying it was not a valid bookmark
    >file. Can anyone offer help on this?
    >
    >I must say I'm not happy with XP so far. Some of my favorite software from
    >ME will not run on XP.

    As G. Morgan alluded, "bookmark" isn't an IE term.
    Netscape Navigator uses "bookmark" instead of "favorites."
    Are you certain you're using Internet Explorer on the WinME system?
    I am guessing that you are not.
    - Bob (In Tulsa)
    Bob from Tulsa, Nov 14, 2004