    WEP key and made sure that it was correct. I have tried repairing the
    connect too many times to count. What should I do? I cannot connect to my
    network (wirelessly, wired works fine).
    =?Utf-8?B?SEFaTUlOSw==?=, May 12, 2005

  2. Just a little more info. DHCP is controlled through the NT 4.0. When I
    check the IP on the wireless card it is not in the range of IP's for the
    network.

    =?Utf-8?B?SEFaTUlOSw==?=, May 12, 2005

  3. RE: Cannot get wireless notebook to connect to NT4.0 Server throug

    Okay when I turned of the WEP (128 automatic) it was able to connect and get
    an IP.

    =?Utf-8?B?SEFaTUlOSw==?=, May 12, 2005