    What now? RK

    --
    "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." --ee cummings

    Guest, Jan 29, 2004

  2. Guest

    °Mike° Guest

    Where did you download the update from? Your version
    of O.E. is *still* out of date:

    Go here for the latest cumulative update:
    April 2003, Cumulative Patch for Outlook Express (330994)
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/330994/default.asp

    And while you are at it, update Internet Explorer:
    November 2003 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/03-048.asp

    After you have updated, check your settings.

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 00:34:37 GMT, in
    <xyYRb.79919$>
    <> scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Guest

    Sultan Guest

    wrote in news:xyYRb.79919$:

    > I just downloaded an update from OE. Now I cannot get into my Yahoo
    > mail. What now? RK
    >
    > --
    > "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." --ee cummings

    Please only post the question once. Posting more than once will often get
    you ignored and your question goes unanswered.

    Now for your problem, did you verify all your settings were correct? I've
    only used OE for Hotmail, not Yahoo so not sure if you needed to use a
    third party app or not but try searching Google or Yahoo for how to do
    this. Google is your best friend. Use it.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 29, 2004