    Guest Guest

    When I try to log into my Outlook Express account to read mail, the server
    won't allow me. How do I get into my mail account

    Guest, Jan 11, 2004

  2. Guest

    Boomer Guest

    , <> wrote:

    > When I try to log into my Outlook Express account to read mail,
    > the server won't allow me. How do I get into my mail account

    Contact your ISP?

    Boomer, Jan 11, 2004

  3. Guest

    Sultan Guest

    wrote in news::

    > When I try to log into my Outlook Express account to read mail, the
    > server won't allow me. How do I get into my mail account

    If your certain you have your account settings set correctly then alas do
    as Boomer suggested and contact your ISP.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 11, 2004
  4. Guest

    Irony Alert Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > When I try to log into my Outlook Express account to read mail, the server
    > won't allow me. How do I get into my mail account

    What error does it report? Bad password? Server down? It is best to get
    the exact error before calling your ISP, because they will ask.

    --

    The Usenet Irony Alert
    Serving alt.fan.art-bell since 2003

    Felony case "02-CR-0617 9/1/03: Oregon Department of
    Justice V. Raymond Ronald Karczewski, Defendant.

    "The defendant's name is NOT copyrighted."

    Irony Alert, Jan 11, 2004