    l keep getting them l know the sites are not down because l can view them on
    other computers one of the ones l cant get to is

    http://www.spywareinfo.com/

    angela.roe, Sep 13, 2003

  2. angela.roe

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:28:56 +0100, angela.roe wrote:

    >l keep getting them l know the sites are not down because l can view them on
    >other computers one of the ones l cant get to is
    >
    >http://www.spywareinfo.com/

    This would be MSIE, it's only browsing that does not work? All other
    computers that work are the same software?

    Clear the IE Temp files.

    Reinstall IE

    Try a different browser?

    Check the proxy settings, delete any entries (take a note, for later
    use) you have.

    Several articles www.google.com

    Searched English pages for Cannot find Server Errors. Results 1 - 10
    of about 708,000. Search took 0.31 seconds.

    Searched English pages for Cannot find Server Errors explorer.

    Me

    why?, Sep 13, 2003

  3. angela.roe

    °Mike° Guest

    Empty your browser cache (temporary internet files), including
    offline content. Make sure that the sites you have problems
    with, are not aliased in your hosts file.

    On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:28:56 +0100, in
    <RyF8b.561$>
    angela.roe scrawled:

    --