  1. Since I installed MSN premium I have been unable to share my files and
    printer. When I look at all connections they show them all firewalled. Could
    this be my problem.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2lmZjQy?=, Nov 26, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Z2lmZjQy?=

    Ryan Younger Guest

    Yes, McAfee VirusScan and Personal Firewall Plus is inluded with MSN Premium
    so it is possible that this is the problem. Have you checked your firewall
    settings?

    --
    All the best,

    Ryan Younger.
    Networking Weblog

    Ryan Younger, Nov 26, 2005

  3. I have checked for exceptions on my firewall and the file and printer option
    has been checked off.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2lmZjQy?=, Nov 26, 2005
  4. Check to make sure you don't have another piece of firewall software enabled.
    This is most likely the problem.

    If this isn't the problem, disable the Windows Firewall (temporarily) to see
    if this solves the problem. If it does, then there are some firewall
    tweaking that needs to be done to the Windows Firewall. If it doesn't fix
    the problem, then there is most likely another firewall program installed.
    --
    --------
    Ryan

    =?Utf-8?B?VGVjaGRhbmdv?=, Nov 28, 2005