    pasted successfully, and you may receive the following
    error message:

    Cannot empty clipboard

    =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=, Dec 3, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=

    Consultant Guest

    http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;EN-US;Q196620

    Consultant, Dec 3, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=

    Tron2004 Guest

    What the Hell is this? Someone getting help on the mcse newsgroup? Now I'm
    pissed!

    Tron2004, Dec 3, 2004
  4. Tron2004 wrote:
    > What the Hell is this? Someone getting help on the mcse newsgroup?
    > Now I'm pissed!

    Not me! Urban Meyer just agreed to coach my Gators!

    I'm so filled with glee, I could kiss Paisely Skye!

    --
    Fris "wh00p!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 3, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Tron2004" <> say in

    > What the Hell is this? Someone getting help on the mcse newsgroup?
    > Now I'm pissed!
    >
    > "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;EN-US;Q196620
    >>

    >> "serdargggg" <> wrote in message
    >>> When you connect to a Microsoft Windows Server 2003-based
    >>> server that is running Terminal Server or Remote Desktop
    >>> for Administration, and you then copy an item and paste
    >>> it in a Microsoft Office 2000 program, the item is not
    >>> pasted successfully, and you may receive the following
    >>> error message:
    >>>
    >>> Cannot empty clipboard

    no, it's just another example of what can be found with 2 seconds of
    search...

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840872

    might be more accurate...

    but what the hey have a look for yerself:
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?
    qu=Cannot+empty+clipboard

    (http://tinyurl.com/49anw)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 3, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in

    > I could kiss Paisely Skye!

    you say bad word!

    hand in your card...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 3, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Tron2004 wrote:
    >> What the Hell is this? Someone getting help on the mcse newsgroup?
    >> Now I'm pissed!

    > Not me! Urban Meyer just agreed to coach my Gators!
    >
    > I'm so filled with glee, I could kiss Paisely Skye!

    Two words:

    Steve Spurrier

    --

    KB - MCNGP "buzzkill thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 3, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > In news:,
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Tron2004 wrote:
    >>> What the Hell is this? Someone getting help on the mcse newsgroup?
    >>> Now I'm pissed!

    >> Not me! Urban Meyer just agreed to coach my Gators!
    >>
    >> I'm so filled with glee, I could kiss Paisely Skye!

    > Two words:
    >
    > Steve Spurrier

    YOU say bad word!

    I'd say what Spurrier is now, but I think the nanny-bot wouldn't let it get
    through, even though in his particular case it wouldn't be a bad word.

    Actually, in all seriousness, I was rooting for SOS's return, but now I
    think it's better he didn't come home. The SEC is gonna be exciting next
    year, especially in the east. With Richt (UGA), Fulmer (UT), Spurrier
    (USC), and now Meyer (UF), what a conference, and that's just the East.
    Zook is likely headed to Illinois, but current rumors say Ole Miss (SEC
    West) wants him.

    --
    Fris "UF GONNA ROLL!!1!!!!11!!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 3, 2004
  9. Neil wrote:
    > did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    >
    >> I could kiss Paisely Skye!

    > you say bad word!
    >
    > hand in your card...

    I didn't need that Subway Stamp card anyway.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 3, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    >>> Not me! Urban Meyer just agreed to coach my Gators!
    >>>
    >>> I'm so filled with glee, I could kiss Paisely Skye!

    >> Two words:
    >>
    >> Steve Spurrier

    > YOU say bad word!
    >
    > I'd say what Spurrier is now, but I think the nanny-bot wouldn't let
    > it get through, even though in his particular case it wouldn't be a
    > bad word.
    >
    > Actually, in all seriousness, I was rooting for SOS's return, but now
    > I think it's better he didn't come home. The SEC is gonna be exciting
    > next year, especially in the east. With Richt (UGA), Fulmer (UT),
    > Spurrier (USC), and now Meyer (UF), what a conference, and that's just
    > the East. Zook is likely headed to Illinois, but current rumors say
    > Ole Miss (SEC West) wants him.

    Can I interest anybody in Mike Holmgren?

    JaR
    Pleading Thug

    JaR, Dec 3, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95B4863E31E59plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > Can I interest anybody in Mike Holmgren?
    >
    > JaR
    > Pleading Thug

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

    PotD!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "I got a Belichick thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 3, 2004
  12. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Can I interest anybody in Mike Holmgren?

    Does he come with a Brett Farve?

    No?

    Well then what the hell good is he?

    Jtyc, Dec 3, 2004
  13. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > In news:Xns95B4863E31E59plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    > JaR <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Can I interest anybody in Mike Holmgren?
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Pleading Thug

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

    So that means you'll think about it?

    > PotD!

    Thanks.

    I guess.

    JaR
    Pollyanna Thug

    JaR, Dec 3, 2004
  14. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> Can I interest anybody in Mike Holmgren?

    > Does he come with a Brett Farve?

    No, but we'll toss in a smoked salmon and a case of Rainier.

    > Well then what the hell good is he?

    Interesting conversation piece?

    Mannikin?

    Speed bump?

    JaR
    Suggestive Thug

    JaR, Dec 3, 2004
  15. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95B489FDB6299plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> In news:Xns95B4863E31E59plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    >> JaR <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> Can I interest anybody in Mike Holmgren?
    >>>
    >>> JaR
    >>> Pleading Thug

    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

    > So that means you'll think about it?

    Sure...you can have Belichick, Brady, *and* Corey Dillon for Holmgren.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "...and one BILLION dollars thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 3, 2004
  16. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=

    Tron2004 Guest

    I live in the South Bend area where ND is. Place you're comments
    here...........

    Tron2004, Dec 6, 2004
  17. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Tron2004" <> say in news:eP97Nb62EHA.2788
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > I live in the South Bend area where ND is. Place you're comments
    > here...........

    ok then, you have my sympathies...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 6, 2004
  18. Tron2004 wrote:
    > I live in the South Bend area where ND is. Place you're comments
    > here...........

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We got URBAN MEYER BAYBEE!

    I don't care what anyone says about you, Tron, you're alright in my book.
    Thanks SO much giving me an excuse to gloat!

    --
    Fris "URBAN MEYER BAYBEE!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 6, 2004
  19. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZGFyZ2dnZw==?=

    Tron2004 Guest

    That's the big news and concern in my area. Who is going to be the next ND
    coach. Everybody was wanting Urban M.

    Tron2004, Dec 6, 2004
  20. Tron2004 wrote:
    > That's the big news and concern in my area. Who is going to be the
    > next ND coach. Everybody was wanting Urban M.

    Well I would have suggested Ron Zook (seriously) since he's exactly what ND
    needs right now... a great recruiter and a fair coach, but Either later
    today or sometime tomorrow he's going to be announced as the new head coach
    of Illinois.

    They should have fired Willingham when Spurrier was still available.

    --
    Fris "Butch Davis to ND!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 6, 2004