    Mike
    Block Banner Ads Now
    http://everythingisnt.com/hosts.html
    Mike245, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Mike245

    Fred Guest

    A little more information? What is the file name? Have you tried a search
    for the file name on google? It sounds like it may possibly be a
    spyware/trojan file, since it doesn't want to be deleted.

    Fred.

    Fred, Sep 1, 2004

  3. Mike245

    °Mike° Guest

    How do I delete an 'undeletable' file
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_d.htm#del

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 15:47:22 GMT, in
    <eamZc.82033$9d6.14955@attbi_s54>
    Mike245 scrawled:

    >This is a little odd, its a simple .exe, yet even in safe mode and
    >logged in different admin users I get "cannot be deleted because another
    >program is using this." I shut down all apps and most services and
    >still got this error. Any ideas? XP SP2

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 1, 2004
  4. Mike245

    Deano Plenty Guest

    Do an internet search for Delete Doctor v2.0 it's a free program.

    Deano Plenty, Sep 2, 2004