    I'm using WinXP if that makes a difference - any suggestions would be
    greatly appreciated.

    Dave

    Dave, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Dave

    Bobby Guest

    Reboot and try to delete them again. Also you might be able to remove them
    from a dos window

    Bobby, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Dave

    °Mike° Guest

    How do I delete an 'undeletable' file
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_d.htm#del

    On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:55:39 +0100, in
    <fAcVa.476$>
    Dave scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 28, 2003
  4. Dave

    Billh Guest

    You could try Move on Boot it is a program that can move or delete files the
    next time your boot. If you look under old version they give them away
    free.

    http://www.gibinsoft.net/gipoutils/

    Billh, Jul 29, 2003