    town and now that I've come back, my wireless network is not showing up under
    my available wireless networks, but my other computer is still working fine.
    I have looked on all the other posts and nothing has worked. Thank you
    =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dDE0ODc=?=, Jul 3, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dDE0ODc=?=

    Barb Bowman Guest

    the fix could be as simple as power cycling your wireless router and
    rebooting you computer.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP
    Barb Bowman, Jul 3, 2007

  3. Hi
    This proccess my tell ypu what is Not working,
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 4, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bWF0dDE0ODc=?=

    Paul Lennon Guest

    Hi Jack,

    I visited the site and read the information about resetting the IP
    stack. I was a bit uneasy about trying it but it was similar to what I
    wanted to do - reinstall the wireless adapter. I hoped it could be
    directed specifically at the wireless, but no. So this evening, I said
    what the hell and reset my IP stack. The operation took about two or
    three minutes and now my wireless is working fine. The operation did not
    require a reboot, but I did one anyway to make sure the fix was going to
    stick. After the reboot I was able to connect to the web using the
    wireless network and send you this message.

    Thanks for your help.

    Paul

    Paul Lennon, Jul 6, 2007
  5. Hi