    certificate saying click ok to continue--when clicks on ok-
    -page cannot be displayed.

    CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IN THIS ISSUE---

    Rajesh, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Rajesh

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Rajesh" <> wrote in message
    news:067401c424cc$92d4bb80$...
    > Cannot connect to secured websites--did all security
    > settings in 128 bit encryption ssl article in MSKB...
    > even then unable to connect--getting a security
    > certificate saying click ok to continue--when clicks on ok-
    > -page cannot be displayed.
    >
    > CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IN THIS ISSUE---

    Not unless you supply more information.

    Andy Foster, Apr 18, 2004

  3. On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:37:32 -0700, "Rajesh"
    <> wrote:

    >Cannot connect to secured websites--did all security
    >settings in 128 bit encryption ssl article in MSKB...
    >even then unable to connect--getting a security
    >certificate saying click ok to continue--when clicks on ok-
    >-page cannot be displayed.
    >
    >CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IN THIS ISSUE---

    you poor lamb...
    I had the exact same problem and I had to google myself a solution...

    Motto of the story, dont apply stuff you either dont understand or
    cant fix when it goes wrong.

    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)

    Marlin Munrow, Apr 18, 2004