    the connection.
    Any ideas?
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 12, 2006

  2. is this an upgrade with the connection on a previous build or a clean
    install?

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    Alan Morris [MSFT], Sep 12, 2006

  3. Have you installed the printer drivers and software on both computers? This
    usually neccessary.

    Shirley Daugherty, Sep 12, 2006
  4. Clean install, on separate partitions for x64 Vista
    On Windows XP x64 on both PC's, printer can be shared.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 12, 2006
  5. Shirley:
    There are no external drivers to install.
    They are included in Vista x64 already.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 12, 2006