Cannot connect to Network Printer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by moviedude88, Jun 24, 2010.

  1. moviedude88

    moviedude88

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Here's the setup done by the old another IT guy that left:

    -- Office Location A --
    PC A1:
    ip addr: 192.168.0.50
    subnet: 255.255.255.0
    gateway: 192.168.0.1
    dns: 192.168.0.1
    can print, yes; physically connected to printer via USB

    PC A2:
    ip addr: 192.168.0.17
    subnet: 255.255.255.0
    gateway: 192.168.0.1
    dns: 192.168.0.1
    can print: yes

    NETWORK PRINTER PRINTER:
    ip addr: 192.168.0.8

    -- Office Location B --
    PC B1:
    ip addr: 192.168.1.109
    subnet: 255.255.255.0
    gateway: 192.168.1.1
    dns: 192.168.1.1
    can print: NO (it used to work 5 days ago, and now it cannot even find the printer on the network)

    The old IT person setup a network between Office Location A and Location B, and I have not changed anything to the network since I came on board.

    How can I get the PC B1 at Office Location B to see the Network Printer that is located at Office Location A?

    moviedude88, Jun 24, 2010