    Can delete temporary internet files under internet options, but when try to
    clear history, everything stalls.

    Why?

    Diane Rurka, May 7, 2004

  2. Diane Rurka

    Jerry G. Guest

    Are you on a system where there is an administration? You most likely have
    to sign on as the administrator to do this.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    Jerry G., May 7, 2004

  3. Diane Rurka

    °Mike° Guest

    How about some details? System, browser, etc.
    Have you scanned for spyware? Check out my
    signature.

    On Fri, 07 May 2004 11:09:36 GMT, in
    <Q7Kmc.400554$oR5.39218@pd7tw3no>
    Diane Rurka scrawled: