    Luke

    Toshiba Satellite
    XP home

    Luke O'Malley, Jan 19, 2007

  2. Luke O'Malley

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Luke O'Malley wrote:
    > When I am downloading I leave the Laptop unattended. It goes into
    > either "standby" or "hibernation" and the download stops. I checked
    > the Toshiba Power Management folder and could find nothing. The
    > Power Options folder comes up and fades before you can make a
    > selection on it. I have tried repeatedly without success to bring it
    > up in a functional manner. No luck. Can anyone help?
    >
    > Luke
    >
    > Toshiba Satellite
    > XP home

    Have you checked the CMOS settings? Typically, I think Windows would
    override those, but if it were me, I'd check there and see if they can be
    disabled.

    WhzzKdd, Jan 19, 2007

  3. Luke O'Malley

    D.D. Minelli Guest

    Right click on open space on desktop/properties/screen-saver click on Power
    on bottom right/PowerSchemes always on = all others to Never.

    D.D. Minelli, Jan 19, 2007