    my video editing programs. Did I loose a windows file maybe when I
    un-installed any programs? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Bob

    WB_BB, Aug 25, 2005

  2. WB_BB

    Biz Guest

    "WB_BB" <> wrote in message
    news:wRnPe.2824$...
    > Can anyone tell me why I lost my capability to capture video from my vcr

    > my video editing programs. Did I loose a windows file maybe when I
    > un-installed any programs? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Bob

    Umm...what PC are you using, specs for all related items included, what
    capture programs are you trying, how is your vcr connected? You have given
    absolutely no information for anyoe to be able to help you. What programs
    have you installed or un-installed since it quit working? You have to be
    more specific if you want help...

    Biz, Aug 25, 2005

  3. WB_BB

    Alpha Guest

    Yes, it is like: "Help, my car won't start. How do I fix it?"

    Alpha, Aug 26, 2005
  4. "WB_BB" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me why I lost my capability to capture video from my
    > vcr to my video editing programs. Did I loose a windows file maybe
    > when I un-installed any programs? Any help will be greatly
    > appreciated.
    > Bob

    Reinstall the software for your capture card.
    --
    avdfaq

    altvideodvd FAQ, Aug 27, 2005