    Lakebunny Guest

    i cannot bring up the start u p menu. what can i do it crashed last nite
    never on the internet .

    Lakebunny, Aug 12, 2007

  2. Lakebunny

    olfart Guest

    "Lakebunny" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i cannot bring up the start u p menu. what can i do it crashed last nite
    >never on the internet .

    try pressing Windows button on keyboard

    olfart, Aug 12, 2007

  3. Lakebunny

    Lakebunny Guest

    i will try that thanks my friend is having problems it will take me a few
    minutes and i will check back with you tyvm

    Lakebunny, Aug 12, 2007
  4. Lakebunny

    Lakebunny Guest

    She pressed the window key and it brought it up to her name but no icons or
    start menu .
    last nite she had no background but after hitting window key she has a
    background and thats all.

    Lakebunny, Aug 12, 2007
  5. Lakebunny

    olfart Guest

    "Lakebunny" <> wrote in message
    > She pressed the window key and it brought it up to her name but no icons
    > or start menu .
    > last nite she had no background but after hitting window key she has a
    > background and thats all.
    > "olfart" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Lakebunny" <> wrote in message
    >>>i cannot bring up the start u p menu. what can i do it crashed last nite
    >>>never on the internet .
    >>>

    >> try pressing Windows button on keyboard

    What OS?
    If it's XP or Vista try a system restore to back before this started.

    olfart, Aug 12, 2007
  6. Lakebunny

    Lakebunny Guest

    its xp but no way to get to restore

    Lakebunny, Aug 12, 2007
  7. Lakebunny

    miki Guest

    Will it do anything with Safe Mode ?

    miki, Aug 12, 2007
  8. Lakebunny

    Lakebunny Guest

    how do i get into safe mode

    Lakebunny, Aug 12, 2007
  9. Lakebunny

    miki Guest

    In view of your difficulties, try holding down F8
    before turning the pc ON and maintaining the hold-down
    during what would be the normal start-up cycle. miki.

    miki, Aug 13, 2007
  10. Lakebunny

    Tee Jay Guest

    Lakebunny wrote:
    > i cannot bring up the start u p menu. what can i do it crashed last nite
    > never on the internet .

    I had a client this week who "lost" start button after loading Parental
    Controls with AT&T dsl service. Uninstalling that cured problem.
    Tee Jay

    Tee Jay, Aug 13, 2007
  11. Lakebunny

    Lakebunny Guest

    never on internet no specials controls senior citzens lol

    Lakebunny, Aug 13, 2007