Cannot Boot System??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, Apr 17, 2005.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    anon wrote:

    >I am running Win2k. A week or so ago I got an MS update relating to my ATI
    >video card. I did the update and since then have not been able to reboot my
    >system. I just cycles every time I try to boot. I have even one as far as
    >to replace the video card. I now have a Radeon 9600 Pro, but still no luck.
    >I can't even seem to get the new software installed. I can get a SAFE boot,
    >but that's as far as I get. Help??

    from safe mode
    go into the control panel and completely delete all instances of any
    video cards
    then reboot,
    install the original (working) drivers...then keep away from any windows
    updates for drivers

    anon, Apr 17, 2005

  3. philo

    JANA Guest

    You will have to run the repair from the original installation disk.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Apr 17, 2005
  4. philo

    John Holmes Guest

    JANA, the delusional fucktard, blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > You will have to run the repair from the original installation disk.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! JANA the Janatard strikes, yet again.

    --
    - John Holmes -

    " I ain't no **** "

    \|/

    John Holmes, Apr 17, 2005
  5. philo

    MrGrumpy Guest

    Do NOT use winupdate for drivers, use manu.web site only.
    But then you've now discovered that!!

    MrGrumpy, Apr 17, 2005