    address.

    Any thoughts? We did all the normal first step stuff like virus scans,
    adware scans, etcs.
    =?Utf-8?B?YmxrYW5l?=, Jan 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YmxrYW5l?=

    Alan White Guest

    Ensure that your router is set up to use DHCP and then:
    Try a release and renew of IP addresses.
    Assuming you're running XP, go to start/run type in cmd and hit enter.
    At the prompt type ipconfig /release (note space) and hit enter
    Then type ipconfig /renew (note space) and hit enter.

    then try again.

    Alan White, Jan 31, 2005

  3. I had this problem at first on my Linksys setup, but assigned a static IP to
    the system connecting to the router and it now works fine. The DHCP didn't
    work with my router to my wireless laptop. It worked when I used no or low
    security but that's not good enough. The renewing/releasing IP address didn't
    solve my issue, but maybe it will work on yours.

    =?Utf-8?B?dHVkZXNraQ==?=, Mar 29, 2005